- Anubis: The god of death, embalming and funeral rites and Sadie Kane's love interest. He is the son of Nephthys and Set, but was raised by Osiris. Walt Stone is his host.
- Apophis: The god of chaos, darkness and night, Lord of Isfet. He is known to be the main antagonist in the The Throne of Fire and The Serpent's Shadow.
- Babi: The god of Baboons. He represents the other characteristics of primates such as being uncontrolled and wild. His previous host was Mr. Faust (Gramps).
- Bast: The goddess of cats, and the Eye of Ra, she protects Sadie and Carter Kane and her host is Muffin.
- Bes: God of Dwarves. He replaces Bast as Cater and Sadie's protector until his soul was eaten by Khonsu in The Throne of Fire. It was returned using his shadow in The Serpent's Shadow.
- Geb: God of earth. He was separated from his wife, Nut, for disobeying Ra.
- Heket: The frog-goddess of birth and rebirth. Khnum, her husband, made children out of clay in his potter's wheel and Heket gave them the breath of life and placed them in their mother's womb.
- Horus: The falcon god of revenge and pharaohs. His host is Carter Kane. He is the son of Isis and Osiris.
- Isis: The goddess of magic. She is also the goddess of motherhood. Her known hostess is Sadie Kane. The wife of Osiris and the mother of Horus.
- Khepri: God of the Morning Sun. He is the morning and 2nd aspect of Ra.
- Khonsu: The god of the moon. He was defeated by Nut in a gambling game, thus having Nut win enough moonlight to create the Demon Days. He has also the ability to control, reverse, and create time (out of moonlight).
- Khnum: God of fertility, water and procreation. He made man out of clay in his potter's wheel. He is the evening and 3rd aspect of Ra.
- Mekhit: The minor lioness-goddess of war. She currently resides at Sunny Acres with her husband, Onuris.
- Neith: Goddess of hunting, wisdom, battle, and weaving. Despite being the wisdom goddess, she is slightly insane.
- Nekhbet: The goddess of vultures, who protects the pharaoh if he proved himself to be strong enough. Her previous host was Mrs. Faust (Gran).
- Nephthys: The goddess of river and sleep. She is Set's wife. Her host was Zia Rashid.
- Nut: Goddess of the sky and wife to Geb. She was forced away from her husband because she defied Ra.
- Onuris: A war god. Her spouse is Mekhit.
- Osiris: Lord of the Dead, husband to Isis. His host is Julius Kane.
- Ptah: God of craftsman and creation.
- Ra: The god of the sun. Appeared in The Throne of Fire as a very senile old god. His favorite sayings are "I like zebras" and "Weasels are sick". His only known host is Zia Rashid, which restored his mind.
- Sekhmet/Hathor: Sekhmet is the lion-headed goddess of war and the previous Eye of Ra . Her alternate side, Hathor, is the cow-headed goddess of love, beauty, and music.
- Serqet: The goddess of scorpions.
- Shu: God of the wind and father of Geb and Nut. He keeps them apart as part of their punishment by Ra.
- Sobek: The crocodile god of rivers, who is loyal to Ra.
- Set: The god of storms and the desert and husband to Nephthys. His host was Amos Kane. He is the antagonist of The Red Pyramid.
- Tawaret: Goddess of hippos and the protector of pregnant mothers.
- Thoth: The god of creativity, knowledge, ibises and baboons.
- Ammit the Devourer: A demon that lives in the Hall of Judgment and eats the hearts of the wicked dead. Ammit has the head of a crocodile, the body of a lion, and the backside of a hippopotamus. He is the size of a poodle.
- Ma'at: Technically not a goddess within The Kane Chronicles, as she is viewed as the balance of order.
- Shezmu: The demon-god of blood, wine, and perfume. He guards the First Cataract in the Land of the Dead.
- The Four Sons of Horus: Horus's sons, Hapi, Imsety, Duamutef, and Qebhsenuef. Zia Rashid uses statues of them to create a protective barrier against Serqet. Sadie also used them in a similar manner against Babi and Nekhbet.
- Hermes: The Greek god of travelers, thieves, merchants, messengers.
- Tefnut: Goddess of rain and the mother of Nut and Geb. She is the wife of Shu and the daughter of Ra.
- Nefertem: God of healing, beauty and perfume.
- Heka: God of magic and medicine. It is unknown if someone is following his path. He is more of a personification of magic.
|v • d • e Kane Chronicles|
|Core Series||The Red Pyramid • The Throne of Fire • The Serpent's Shadow|
|Crossovers||The Son of Sobek • The Staff of Serapis • The Crown of Ptolemy|
|Main Characters||Carter Kane • Sadie Kane|
|Major Characters||Ra • Anubis • Apophis • Bast • Bes • Horus • Isis • Zia Rashid • Set • Walt Stone|
|Other Characters||Michel Desjardins • Geb • Iskandar • Jaz • Amos Kane • Julius Kane • Ruby Kane • Khufu • Nephthys • Nut • Osiris • Thoth • Percy Jackson • Annabeth Chase • List of Characters|
|Locations||Brooklyn House • Duat • The Egyptian Queen • List of Locations|
|Other||House of Life • Magic • Magician • Kane Family • List of Terms • Rick Riordan • Survival Guide|