- Anubis: The god of death, embalming and funeral rites and Sadie Kane's love interest. He is the son of Nephthys and Set, but was raised by Osiris.
- Apophis: The god of chaos, darkness and night, Lord of Isfet. He is known to be the main antagonist in the The Throne of Fire and The Serpent's Shadow.
- Babi: The god of Baboons. He represents the other characteristics of primates such as being uncontrolled and wild. His previous host was Mr. Faust (Gramps).
- Bast: The goddess of cats, and the Eye of Ra, she protects Sadie and Carter Kane and her host is Muffin.
- Bes: God of Dwarves.
- Geb: God of earth. He was separated from his wife, Nut, for disobeying Ra.
- Horus: The falcon god of revenge and pharaohs. His host is Carter Kane. He is the son of Isis and Osiris.
- Isis: The goddess of magic. She is also the goddess of motherhood. Her known hostess' are Sadie Kane and Ruby Kane. The wife of Osiris and the mother of Horus.
- Khonsu: The god of the moon. He was defeated by Nut in a gambling game, thus having Nut win enough moonlight to create the Demon Days. He has also the ability to control, reverse, and create time (out of moonlight).
- Neith: Goddess of hunting, wisdom, battle, and weaving.
- Nekhbet: The goddess of vultures, who protects the pharaoh if he proved himself to be strong enough. Her previous host was Mrs. Faust (Gran).
- Nephthys: The goddess of river and sleep. She is Set's wife. Her host was Zia Rashid.
- Nut: Goddess of the sky and wife to Geb. She was forced away from her husband by defying Ra.
- Osiris: Lord of the Dead, king of the gods, and husband to Isis. His host is Julius Kane.
- Ptah: God of craftsman and creation.
- Ra: The god of the sun. Appeared in The Throne of Fire as a very senile old god. His favorite sayings are "I like zebras" and "Weasels are sick".
- Sekhmet/Hathor: Sekhmet is the lion-headed goddess of war and the previous Eye of Ra . Her alternate side, Hathor, is the cow-headed goddess of love, beauty, and music.
- Serqet: The goddess of scorpions.
- Shu: God of the wind and father of Geb and Nut. He keeps them apart as part of their punishment by Ra.
- Sobek: The crocodile god of rivers, who is loyal to Ra.
- Set: The god of storms and the desert and husband to Nephthys. His host was Amos Kane. He is the antagonist of The Red Pyramid.
- Tawaret: Goddess of hippos and the protector of pregnant mothers.
- Thoth: The god of creativity, knowledge, ibises and baboons.
- Ammit the Devourer: A demon that lives in the Hall of Judgment and eats the hearts of the wicked dead. Ammit has the head of a crocodile, the body of a lion, and the backside of a hippopotamus. He is the size of a poodle.
- Ma'at: Technically not a goddess within The Kane Chronicles, as she is viewed as the balance of order.
- Shezmu: The demon-god of blood, wine, and perfume. He guards the First Cataract in the Land of the Dead.
- The Four Sons of Horus: Horus's sons, Hapi, Imsety, Duamutef, and Qebhsenuef. Zia Rashid uses statues of them to create a protective barrier against Serqet.
- Hermes: The Greek god of travelers, thieves, merchants, messengers.
- Tefnut: Goddess of rain and the mother of Nut and Geb. She is the wife of Shu and the daughter of Ra.
|v • d • e Kane Chronicles|
|Core Series||The Red Pyramid • The Throne of Fire • The Serpent's Shadow|
|Main Characters||Carter Kane • Sadie Kane|
|Major Characters||Ra • Anubis • Apophis • Bast • Bes • Horus • Isis • Zia Rashid • Set • Walt Stone|
|Other Characters||Michel Desjardins • Geb • Iskandar • Jaz • Amos Kane • Julius Kane • Ruby Kane • Khufu • Nephthys • Nut • Osiris • Thoth • List of Characters|
|Locations||Brooklyn House • Duat • The Egyptian Queen • List of Locations|
|Other||House of Life • Magic • Magician • Kane Family • List of Terms • Rick Riordan • Survival Guide|